Subject: Informal copy of ILO invitation: Technical Meeting on decent work in the railways sector (Geneva, 1-5 September 2025)
From: "Wiederkehr, Camile" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ahti Kuningas - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Cruz Ross, Alejandra" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2025 16:42:50 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Transport Ministry contact,

Please find attached an informal copy of the invitation sent to your 
Government. For any further information on the meeting, feel free to contact 
Ms Cruz Ross hereby cc’d.

From: ILO-BIT-OIT <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2025 4:00 PM
To: ILO-BIT-OIT <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: ILO, SECTOR MEETINGS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Technical Meeting on decent work in the railways sector (Geneva, 
1-5 September 2025)

Governments of Member States of the International Labour Organization are 
requested to find attached an important communication concerning the 
Technical Meeting on decent work in the railways sector.

Please do not reply to this email.

Route des Morillons 4

CH-1211 Geneva 22

Switzerland

  <https://www.ilo.org/public/ilo/ilologo-signature-en-high.png>

 <https://www.ilo.org/global/lang--en/index.htm> ilo.org | 
<https://twitter.com/ilo> Twitter |  <https://www.facebook.com/ilo.org> 
Facebook | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-labour-organization-ilo> 
LinkedIn |  <https://www.instagram.com/iloinfo/> Instagram

----------------------------------------- 
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged 
information intended solely for the use of the named recipient. The ILO is 
not liable for any error or virus connected with this transmission.
----------------------------------------- 
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou 
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne peut 
être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.
----------------------------------------- 
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o 
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado. La 
OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------